one man thinking
Fides et Ratio
In his 1998 encyclical, Fides et Ratio, John Paul II rightly argues that not only are Faith and Reason compatible with one another, but necessary partners. The following articles are snapshots of where I'm up to on various topics in my own journey of faith and reason. They should all be considered permenantly incomplete, though embreyonic ones are are noted as such.
- 02 May 2018 » James Cone death, The Cross and the Lynching Tree
- 04 May 2017 » Did God command genocide in the Old Testament
- 06 Apr 2017 » The challenge to faith from acts of gratuitous evil
- 05 Apr 2017 » God is Love
- 05 Feb 2015 » A Note on "Natural Evil"